Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time

Real life endeavors have been quite distracting of late, leaving little time to game or blog about it. Borderlands is crack on a disk to my peculiar tastes. Driving around in my pink space jeep until I decide to jump out and start shooting things in the face, all the while watching my pistol bonus slowly creep up or working my way up a skill tree is pretty much my definition of fun. Even that, I've barely gotten to play at all the last few days. Posts will be sparse here for the time being, but that doesn't mean I've gone anywhere. I'm simply traveling a ton this month.

Happy hunting!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, Yeebo. I know I'll be waiting patiently for you here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. And glad to hear you're enjoying Borderlands, I am as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you when you get back. Were you able to get your PC resurrected?

    ReplyDelete